Monday, March 16, 2009

The Simple Womens Daybook


FOR TODAY March 16,2009

Outside my window...I am hearing the birds singing looking at the blossoms ont he trees

I am thinking...About the days activities before we go to orceshtra today

I am thankful for...God, family and friends. This time of year the perfect weather.

From the learning rooms...We are doing math

From the kitchen...not even there yet, I have my morning coffee finially. We will either have left over lasgana or eggs and bacon and grits. We love breakfeast for dinner

I am wearing... my night gown knowing I must move soon so the children will also.

I am creating...a garden from the classroom to the yard hands on learning for the 4. We have done small in pots before. This year we are going big 20x100. I got the work out doing it too. Truely it felt great feeling muscles I forgot I had.
I am going... to take the kids to orchestra plant more of the garden and make some much needed phone calls

I am reading...tring to read Nicholas Sparks "The Guardian".

I am hoping...to find time to sit and work on my quilt.

I am hearing...two of my children practicing their instruments together.

Around the house...we have finish some needed work to the house and it is looking so good. Next backsplash in the kitchen then hubby can concrete the counter as he did with the bar.

One of my favorite things...spending the evening with dear friends watching the shuttle lainch and our children playing

A few plans for the rest of the week: not sure having hubby home everyday it changes from day to day moment to moment.


Here is picture thought I am sharing...

You can go here to visit Peggy and read more Daybooks







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great picture behind your blog title!
I appreciate your comment about moving so the children will too.
This is such a simple fact and so many people in the world miss it.
Can you come till my garden next?