Monday, August 31, 2009

The Simple Womans's Daybook

For Today August 31, 2009

Outside my Window.....the sun is as bright and sitting at full rise. Today is due to be extremely hot. I have not been out yet my kids have and have reported hot, hot, hot.

I am Thinking....about a missing shirt, and where on earth could it be. This will drive me nuts until found or I break down and buy a new one.

I am Thankful for....my husband able to be home all weekend.

From the Learning rooms....Math and LLATL and music.

From the Kitchen....Eggs, grits and bacon fresh baked bread for toast. We love breakfast for dinner.

I am Wearing...Jeans and violin t-shirt with sneakers made for walking.

I am Creating....socks for Poppy, scarf as a Christmas for a nephew. I also have the quilt and afghan to complete when the weather cools.

I am Going...to orchestra I also have some very important time sensitive earns that must be done today.

I am Reading...Power of the Praying Mother. Doing a 30 day study with Amy.

I am Hoping...for a smoother time of than we had last year from here to the end of year. Some stability and unchanging daily living would be nice.

I am Praying....for our home and God's working in our Life's.

I am Hearing....school being done and lunch being cleaned up.

Around the house....new schedules coming into reality and the busyness of children with extra activities

A few plans for the rest of the week.....choir, orchestra and school.

Here is a picture thought I would like to share with you....waiting for cooler weather so I can enjoy sitting outside reading.


Thank you Peggy for the weekly reminder of life's simplicity. If you would like to take part or read more daybook's please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybooks










2 comments:

Noel said...

Doesn't it just drive you nuts when something like a shirt is missing??!! ugh, things like that seem to be happening more and more to me. I hope you find your shirt and have a good week :)

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh I loved reading your thoughts and we just recently purchased a brown wicker set on clearance and we are awaiting cooler weather to enjoy it as well. Though living in Florida we usually have to wait until December! LOL
Blessings,
Kim