Saturday, December 12, 2009

Almost 2 weeks.....

.....with out a post. I don't even think I have been to the blog world.

Here are some pictures from the a couple of things the past couple of weeks.
Collin on the radio with a few of his orchestra friends. What a complement to be asked...



Monday night was the children's Orchestra concert

Here is Jonathan preparing at practice just before.
Nathan just after his orchestra played...
and little Marissa her very first concert...she has sat for 5 yrs listening and watching her brothers. She has been so excited to finally be old enough to be part of what her big brothers do..
My blessings that gift me daily... I am proud of you! Congratulations on a awesome concert.


1 comment:

Breezy Point Mom said...

Great photos of your children in concert. I am sure it was an evening to make you very proud! Thanks for taking time to share.