Tuesday, January 12, 2010

First in 20 yrs

I know to most it doesn't look like much...but for us Floridans WOW!

To the children this was the biggest thing next to going to Disney.

Our Trampoline before waking the children
After waking them. They were able to even have a snowball fight.

This snowball is still in my freezer. Nathan says he plans om keeping it for ever.



Memories not to forgotten, like the fires of 95, and the flooding of 09. Who knows how long before we see snow again. It was 20 yrs since the last time.

2 comments:

Breezy Point Mom said...

WOW!!! What day was that? I was disappointed -- we didn't get anything but a little sleet.. Glad you have this nice memory with your children, tho.

Rhonda said...

I've been hearing about how cold it had been there from anther blogging buddy! That is cool they got to experience a taste of what snow is. I love Florida! I long for the beach!