Monday, February 8, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook


For Today February 8,2010

Outside my window...
the sun is out no overcast today. They say 70 today looking forward to it after the cold yesterday.

I am thinking...
about the birthday plans for the children.

I am thankful for...
the opportunity for our family to go Disney World for free.

I am wearing...
fleece pj pants, t-shirt and sweatshirt. It is chilly in the house.

I am remembering....
14 and 11 yrs ago this week. Going through photos to post here on their day.

I am creating...a scarf for my son.

I am going...
to take the children to their orchestra practice.

I am reading...
The Guardian, yes I began to finish reading it this weekend and it is getting good.

I am hoping...
for a productive week.

From the learning rooms..
Daily math lesson
LLATL
Spelling
Science
History

I am hearing...
viola practice and the washer running.

I am praying for...
Our Lord's continual provision of work for my husband.

From the kitchen...
tonight sausage gravy and biscuits
Tuesday..Tacos
Wednesday..Italian subs
grocery shopping on Thursday

Pondering these words...
"marriage is like the perfect storm." After I heard the explanation it made a lot of sense. Looking to purchase this book, to learn more.  

Around the house...
general morning cleaning and floor sweeping.

One of my favorite things...
smell of springs arrival.

A few plans for the rest of the week..
Children's choir practice
Orchestra
going to Winter Park (Orlando) on Valentine's Day
school work

Here is a picture I would like to share...
little Poppy helped redo our class bulletin board. How do you like her A B A B pattern?



1 comment:

Breezy Point Mom said...

Hope you enjoy the Valentine's Day concert. We will not be attending that this year.