Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Simple Woman’s Daybook

simple-woman-daybook-small

For Today August 4,2010

Outside my window…

I see the sun is shining, but I have the curtains drawn . It has begun to be nice in the early morning So I have been out walking this week. By the time I get back to the house the bugs are out in force.

I am thinking….

our fall schedule, about all the activities that are beginning in the next couple of weeks. Knowing that we will find a groove for everything as things smooth out.

I am thankful….

all I have. I am so thankful to my hubby for getting me back into a Suburban. Life works better with a family of six especially when grocery shopping.

I am wearing….

denim skirt and tank top.

I am remembering…

Sunday service and the words “What does your life show?”. What does my life show, a busy mother and wife. Is the surface, but does it show Jesus? When I meet new people or people that have known me for years, do they see Jesus in my life?

I am creating…

Still working on the special quilt. I sandwiched it today. Need to begin the quilting very soon running out of time. I can’t wait to post the photo of it here.

I am praying…

for my husband and his work. Gods guidance and grace. God to guide us with our house situation. We both know our dream is over with this house. We are just living here on borrowed time.

From the kitchen….

no set meals are in the plans. I know I should plan better.

I have a freezer full of pork thanks to the pig we raised. Tonight we are having a Ham.

I am hoping…

to be more organized this school year. Actually I need to be so that we don’t fall behind with the books.

From the learning rooms…

math books today and LLATL with silent reading.

I am hearing…

the TV. with children running in and out of the house.

Around the house….

putting most of our energy into school. Three are outside playing, well one learning shhhhhh…Don't tell him. He has become very knowledgeable with small engine repair.

A few plans for the rest of the week…..

no plans outside of the house as of yet. Never know what is to come about.

Here is a picture I would like to share…

the rescue helo. Circling today right behind our home due to a fire.

101_3791

To read more daybooks please visit Peggy at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Thank you for stopping by and being part of our family this week

Blessing to your family.

Tara

 

No comments: