Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Simple Woman’s Daybook

Outside my window……Sun is bright but beginning it’s evening decent.

I am thankful….for a husband that works hard for us. Most of all comes to our rescue even when we are hour and 1/2 away.

I am thinking…about staying calm, not worrying about everything. I was sick for 3 weeks due to stress it was my worst attack yet.

I am wearing…purple sundress, yes we are still near 90’s here.

I am remembering….the kindness Emily and her mom showed us yesterday. As we waited for hubby to drive all the way over to fix a issue with my truck, luckily it was nothing serious.

I am creating….a rag quilt for pooh bear. It is almost done.

I am praying…for our house, not sure what is happening. We never ever get a straight answer from the mortgage servicing company.

From the kitchen…have many meals plan just no order to them

I am hoping… hubby we treat me to dinner, just the two of us for my birthday.

From the learning rooms….lots of music playing, math books and we did some LLATL

I am hearing…..cake boss on the tv. Missy losing it again over her wasp sting from last night. Poor baby’s hand and wrist is all swollen. All 4 of my boys are on lawn mowers and go carts.

Around the house….everyday living is showing in many rooms. Dishes are finally done after a couple of day since we were having trouble with the drains. Not pretty picture, dirty dishes with a family of six.

A few plans for the rest of the week…orchestra on Monday, Choir Tuesday, I just found out no orchestra this Wednesday that means 3 solid days of school ;) Then Saturday orchestra. A meeting on Sunday right after church.

Here is a picture I would like to share with you……evening drive along the beach

IMG_0035

To read more daybooks please visit Peggy at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Thank you for stopping by and being part of our family this week

Blessing to your family.

1 comment:

Season of Life said...

Tara ~

Looking at your picture resembles what today looks like...praise the Lord for the rain, though. ;-)

It is a true blessing to have husbands that are there...especially in times of need. They definently need our prayers with the load of responsibility on their shoulders.

Happy Birthday to you...ours must be around the same time! I pray you have a wonderful day surrounded by those you love and blessed by God's goodness.

Blessings ~