Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My husband always takes care of me.

MY NEW RANGE!!!!

Even better then I dreamed of getting


My old stove had no insulation in it, not sure how a company can do that.
Every time I used my old one the house was hot and I received a burn to my knee.
This one has speed bake, two ovens and a warmer all the burns are expandable.
And self cleaning with a bake timer and a delay timer. Every bell and whistle a stove could have.
I just can't even believe my husband found this gem on Craiglist.
Sunday he surprised me with it.
Now I have to learn to cook with it.
It cooks so different then my old that last night everyone ended up with fried eggs, instead of over easy.

I am in love!!!!

P.S Uncle Bob it won't sweat you out of the house on Thanksgiving.
 Won't even know I am cooking except by the yummy smells of turkey and pumpkin pie!


2 comments:

Breezy Point Mom said...

Wow! Congratulations, Tare. Your new range looks great! Enjoy it, enjoy it, enjoy it!

Spoiled Daily In Love said...

Love the new Stove!!! Speed bake!Two ovens! A warmer! WOW! That is a dream stove! That's so sweet of your husband to surprise you with it! Thanks for leaving such kind comments on my blog ~ I'm so glad we are blogging friends! Blessings, EMichelle