Sunday, November 14, 2010

Crafty Christmas

Can't believe it is this time already. When do you start making gifts? I am beginning, hopefully here soon, but not until after Thanksgiving. With the Thanksgiving shopping and cooking on top of a full schedule already there just is no creativity flowing.

What are you making this year? When I go around visiting blogs I see so many wonderful ideas. I am still unsure of what to make for each person on my list yet. I know I need to figure it out soon. I have many ideas just none that I am locked into yet.

Well off to get ready for my 4 guys orchestra concert today. This is an exciting day for all of us. We love the Mays very much and all their love for music and all children.

Will hopefully have a video clip of the concert for you to see. Will definitely have pictures
Have a Blessed Sunday

No comments: