Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Simple Women's Daybook

simple-woman-daybook-small_thumb[1]

For Today Sunday December 19, 2010

Outside my window….

it is a true wintery day now all we need is the snow.

I am thankful for..

my children they bring so much to my life

I am thinking about….

the daily schedule, now I know why I am Thankful for the break from the activities. We have something going on every day. I have sewing to get down for my sons Christmas and I can’t seem to find 5 minutes. I must get it done, it his important to him. 

From the learning rooms….

we have been doing a lot of home ec, living skills and practical skills.

From the kitchen…..

no meal plans set in stone.

The children and I have been doing a lot of candy making. We have a few more things to make this week.

I am creating….

Blanket for my son, trying to find time to work on my quilt. I did get this done today

101_4167

I am going to….

relax and not stress out over things.

I am reading…

I have taken a break to much living is happening at the moment.

I am hoping and praying….

for Dana at Roscommon Acres. I am still lost for words and can only pray for this family. I have a couple of friends that I know are hurting and experiencing a emptiness this season that no one can fill. I pray God gives them the comfort they need.

I am hearing…

hubby and three of my young ones watching the “Grinch that stole Christmas”. Looking to be in there soon with them.

Around the house…

Christmas is in the air the house is looking very festive.

One of my favorite things….

family getting along and actually enjoying each other.

Few plans for the rest of the week…

crochet class, birthday party, candy making and some sewing for Christmas. Oh and the biggest thing shopping for my children's Christmas presents.

Here is a picture I would like to share….

osmosis lesson that baby girl brought home from church today.

Little flakes grew into balls that bounce. Baby girl says they feel Cool.  

101_4164

Have a blessed week blog friends. Go by and check out other Day bookers at The Simple Women's Daybook

Merry Christmas to all!!!!

3 comments:

Make a Joyful Noise all ye Lands said...

Hello Tara,
Wishing you a Merry Chirstmas.. It does look like winter outside we enjoyed our day..Praying the Lord comforts and gives His strength to the family who lost their baby..
Words seem insufficient with such a loss to bear. Our family will pray..

Blessings,
Virginia

aspiritofsimplicity said...

It sounds like it was wonderful at your house. I hope you had a very merry Christmas.

dtbrents said...

The blanket is beautiful and looks soft and warm. I hope you have a great week, Doylene