Friday, February 25, 2011

New Washer

My washer  after many repairs and tender care finally kicked the bucket. This time we said enough besides tried of listening to the jet plane every time it went into spin. Then the dry joined in all the noise.
The day the end came a really wonderful set was posted to craigslist. Without much hope of getting them (priced to low for such a set). Husband contacted them and they were there with out hesitating he dropped everything to go get them.
I think my husband has heard a thank you everyday since. They are the best washer and dryer I have ever had! I am so happy the laundry is done in half the time!
Whirlpool DUET…
IMG_0274

1 comment:

Diane said...

That was truly an amazing deal. Maybe if I had a set like that, I wouldn't want to cry before every load. However...ours are just one year old- very basic ones that shake the house when I do a load of laundry. LOL

Enjoy!!!