Monday, May 2, 2011

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal

HSMJgraphic

IN MY LIFE THIS WEEK……

Sunday marked the end of a busy week for me. I have today to rest then tomorrow is back into the groove of things. This week was all about orchestra concert and reception preparation.

IN OUR HOMESCHOOL WEEK….. 

  We are concentrating on catching up with our Language Arts and Bible also staying on track with Math. We will get more back into our groove of school tomorrow.

PLACES WE ARE GOING AND PEOPLE WE ARE SEEING….

Well the plans we had today didn’t happen, I missed knitting and ladies prayer group. Tuesday will be kids choir, Wednesday bible study, Orlando is possibility on Thursday and I will be in Orlando all day Saturday.

MY FAVORITE THING THIS WEEK….

With out a doubt it was the concert yesterday!

HOMESCHOOL QUESTIONS/THOUGHTS I HAVE….

  I am thinking about spelling and vocabulary curriculum trying to find something that works. The one we’re using just does not have enough practice and I am having to add to it way to much.

A PHOTO, VIDEO, LINK OR QOUTE TO SHARE…..

my oldest has been planting a flower garden and this year he planted two rose plants. They are growing just beautifully, this is the very first rose off the one plant.

 IMG_0570

To be part of the homeschool mother’s journal click on the logo up top. Thank you for coming by and reading about my week. I enjoy visiting all the other homeschool families as well.

Tara

 

 

  

No comments: