Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Simple Women’s Daybook

simple-woman-daybook-small_thumb[1]
FOR TODAY MAY 2, 2011
OUTSIDE MY WINDOW….
the sun is setting, I am watching my two youngest playing in the pool with the dog going nuts over the splashing.
I AM THINKING….
what a great weekend we had…..The concert was awesome.
I AM THANKFUL….
for the friends that God has placed in my life.
FROM THE LEARNING ROOMS……
today we had outside day with pool and piano restoration with Dad. We will be working on school books tomorrow. Bible is in Joshua, and we will be working on language arts.
FROM THE KITCHEN….
tonight we are having spaghetti, tomorrow a roast and Wednesday ham and eggs.
I AM CREATING…
I started making the cupcake hats, now that I am not on the road each weekend we will see how fast these get done. I really want to finish up my hand quilt. I am so close to having it done I just need time.
I AM GOING…
to bed soon
ON MY MIND…
plans for this week, things that need to be remembered, and looking forward to Saturday
AROUND THE HOUSE…
the laundry is being caught up, some picking up needs to be done from the day and kitchen cleaned form dinner.
ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS….
family enjoying each other and laughing together
FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK….
Orlando trip this Saturday possibly Thursday morning also. We are getting ready for MAYS Audition for the coming year.
HERE IS A PICTURE INTO MY LIFE….
Easter baby girl and Aunt Lee.
IMG_0642

No comments: