Tuesday, June 21, 2011

still no answers

Like to thank everyone for their prayers, we still have no answers. An appt. to a neurologist is being scheduled now. This could be nothing more then a lazy eye but our dr. is taking caution. Please keep us in your prayers still.

This week we have been at VBS. The Big Apple, New York City, I am enjoying recreation with all the kids. I do have to admit the heat here is making records. I was told 102 yesterday. My truck said 99 and today it said 98. Luckly we are done by noon when it really heats up. Hard to beleive this is the last year for my second born son to attend, he will be a helper next year.

We have been very blessed that the smoke from all the fires lightens enough during the VBS time. I pray that this will stay the case for the rest of the week and that we will see rain soon.





1 comment:

Breezy Point Mom said...

Keeping that matter in prayer..