Saturday, December 3, 2011

Second shot

We went Friday for my boy to have his second dose of rabies vaccine. He is so brave, each time they have to switch arms. This time he had a mild headache and upset tummy afterwards.
It is hard as a mom to make your child go through all these shots. Not sure how parents did yrs ago when the rabies shots were much worse. My dad told about when he had to go through it as a child. I am very, very thankful my boy is not having to experience it.
Two more times then he will be done.

2 comments:

Breezy Point Mom said...

Good, he is halfway there. Were there four shots today, or two?

Make a Joyful Noise all ye Lands said...

Hello Tara,
Wow. I have not been blogging for a while. I pray your son is better.

I have a new blog.. I could not find my old one.

Please update me on your son, when time opens for you.

Blessings and Prayers,
Virginia