Thursday, October 4, 2012

Finally....things are happening

     A week ago today I found out I had cancer...Since then I have been trying to have a cat scan down. New month came the cost share that was meant but took days to show. Then it was the another frustration today getting the approval. Insurance has everyone ones hands tied and they are trying their best to make it happen.
      I received one final call tonight and it looks like everything is in order for the approval to be in the right computer system midnight tonight. So as I sit typing I am drinking the first of my special drinks. Had a choice between Berry Smoothie and Vanilla, wasn't sure so the girl gave me berry. It isn't that bad but next time I am going vanilla.
      I am very blessed, my girlfriend Julie has been by my side, and promised not to leave it. Twice this week she has come over and helped me mentally and emotionally.

Well finishing my cocktail......thank you for your prayers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Tara, you are on my mind and in my prayers ~ even though I don't know you, I think of you often and pray for you. Hugs, EMichelle