Thursday, April 18, 2013





FOR TODAY
April 18, 2013

Outside my window...
The sun is very bright, actually blinding as you walk out and very warm.


I am thinking...

About MAYSFEST at Bob Carr on April 28th. The upcoming dress rehearsal this Sunday.

I am thankful...

for doctors and medicine. My children and I were very sick with bacterial infections this past week.

In the kitchen...

Roast with potato and carrots

I am wearing...

sundress that is black and white

I am creating...

Signs for the MAYSFEST also attendance sheets

I am going...

now where today at all, tomorrow eye doctor over contacts just are not 100% yet

I am wondering...

about my plans for school next year... when we will actually start since we are taking the whole summer off this year. To many changes are happening this summer I need to concentrate on.. 

I am reading...

I actually am not reading I keep looking at different books and thinking about it,,,but time is full.

I am hoping...

All goes well on April 28th Bob Carr is a big deal for everyone with the Metropolitan Area Youth Symphony

I am looking forward to...

April 28th, 

I am learning..

how to relax and enjoy my children more, life is so short they grow to fast

Around the house...

cleaning being done to wipe all our germs out

I am pondering...

our plans for the week of summer camp, we turned it in to vacation last year and it was so nice. 

A favorite quote for today...

You Must........Adjust.....
Mr. Jonathan May

One of my favorite things...

hearing my children play their music

A few plans for the rest of the week:

eye doctor, pick up item for MAYSFEST

A peek into my day...


Join us with the Simple Daybook


No comments: