Monday, March 17, 2014

Lost time

My last chemo was January 6th. As the time goes by since I keep learning things. Things I said, things I have done and things told to me. These things are lost....it is as though I lost 6 months of my life. 
I am trying very hard to acknowledge and hug the cancer free...I am scared...i let go the first time and moved forward, then it was worse then the first. So this time I go through life and try not to think about, just don't have that celebration in me.

I still feel 2014 is going to be a better year. I have joined the gym. I am heavier now then I was before cancer. Determined to be back down to pre pregnancy weight. I have given myself a year, I am working towards juicing again and thinking about what is going in my body. I did it once I can do it again!

Life has thrown my family a wrench, but it is all good. I believe that this is all God's plan for us. God has provided always and he has only good ahead.

On another note my children's orchestra Metropolitan Area Youth Symphony is preparing for their final concert MAYSFEST. This is exciting since we will be at Bob Carr Performing Arts Center!
The conductors, Emily and I have already began the behind the scenes work. 

No comments: