Thursday, November 6, 2008

Warm fresh day

Today here in Florida after almost week of winter like weather, we have a sunny warm absolutly beautiful day. Windows are open the house is being cleaned top to bottom.

With the weather cold and warm every couple of days the children have started the season off with colds. So the fresh air is definitly needed to air the house out.

I am almost done then I will be back to the quilt. The strips are sewn and cut. It is sitting waiting for me to sew the squares together for the 9 block then cut again. I am really enjoying the making of this quilt. I may go out and sit on the deck later with the other quilt that am in the process of actually hand quilting each square.

Finally finished reading the book "The Rescue" by Nicholas Sparks. Awesome book the last 3-4 chapter had me crying and stomach all leaping. I know it is only a story book but at times I could really feel what she felt. Those kind of books that can draw you in like that are the best. Just love Nicholas Sparks writing. Next on the list is "A Bend in the Road".

I will try to post some pictures of the quilt in the making, later.

No comments: