Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Kids enjoying the warm weather




It has been awhile since I have posted miss having the internet at finger tips. But it is a good thing for now. Lots has happened, from very sick kids, one even in the hospital, to very busy with school and strings. We have a up coming recital two of the boys will be performing in.
We were even having issues with the computer finially made time to fix those so that as I find hot spots I will be able to function.
We are doing well everyone is on the healing path. I have started picking up jobs with the schools again. So different not having my kids there with me. I still do not regret the decision to homeschool all 4 of my children. As I worked today it was totally seen by me that we did right by them.
Keep us in your prays, we are dealing with some real turning points in our lifes.





No comments: