Monday, April 27, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today...April 27,2009
Outside my window...the sun is coming up. I am up earlier today like I really would like to be everyday.
I am thinking...about work. Praise God I was requested to sub today. Need to be getting ready very soon
From the learning rooms...learning rooms are in dad's hands today. Means reading and lots of hands-on. Kids love hands-on days. Then they have music lesson this afternoon.
I am thankful for..wonderful friends, our families get along so well. Each of the children in both families enjoy each other. Someone for every one to enjoy and most of all they all get along together. This is a huge blessing!
From the kitchen...coffee for the morning drive into town. Other then that something quick for dinner. sloppy Joe's?
I am wearing...soon to be khaki carpi and nice top with flat loafers.
I am reading.. thinking about take my Nicholas Sparks book with me today in place of knitting since my one project is big.
I am hoping for...more work to come my way before school gets out for the summer.
I am creating...patchwork apron. Tote bags and purses to sell.
I am praying...for our Lord's promises and to remember his promise is not always what we think our needs are......
Around the house...it is so quite, I can actually think while typing.
One of my favorite things...flowers in bloom, garden growing. Beauty of life.
Few plans for this week....I'm not sure outside of garden tending, music and school.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you....


To read more daybook's come on over to Peggy's








1 comment:

A happy heart at home said...

I enjoyed reading your daybook. Good friendships are a blessing indeed.

~Susan