Saturday, September 19, 2009

I Love Birthday presents....

Especially when they are for ME,

Tomorrow is my birthday, and to my surprise my family came over today with presents and cake.

I was surprised! These to me are the best, being remembered without asking.

I forgot to take a picture of my family and the cake, but I did take picture of my presents for you to see.....

They are all perfect...

This wonderful outfit was from Aunt Mary, she has great taste and is the best shopper for clothes. I have wanted a pair a white capri's for awhile now. The top has a flattering scalloped cut.

Arla my sister gave me this book and all the fabric and the batting to make this heart shaped quilt. I have drooled so much over this quilt ever since the very first time I saw it. I was so surprised to receive this gift. I am excited I love this quilt.

Here is a closer look at the fabric. So country and romantic. I am itching to cut into them.

My sweet sweet niece. She has her birthday one week after me. She will be Ten this year.

She asked me to teach her to crochet, way back.

We don't get alot of time. She has practiced and practiced and practiced .

Today she gave me something she made for me! How awesome....

Thank you Madison, Aunt Tara will treasure for ever.

Mom, knows I love full aprons. Last one mom gave me was a pooh bear and I wore it out. Now I have this sweet lady feminine lovely apron. Adored with the proper jewelry, spatula, veggie scrubber and a scrubber. Also included was some flat quarters, have not figured out what to make as of yet, with them. I like the yellow and blue together french country look. I was thinking of a new purse.

I am so blessed by having a family that loves and cares for each other. Thank you for coming and spending today with me.

3 comments:

Kathy C. said...

Tara, what an awesome gift to have your family near! :) Cake and gifts are just the "icing on the cake", hee hee (sorry I couldn't help it!).
Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday!

That quilt is going to be beautiful!

What nice surprises from your family. :)

LISA said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Love the fabric and cute apron.