Monday, September 7, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today September 7,2009 (Labor Day)

Outside my Window.....the is beginning to shine. My eyes have opened here and there watching as the the sun say it's Good Morning..

I am Thinking...about the grocery shopping. This week the menu is planned out. I need to try getting somethings cooked up a head of time, for our busy days.

I am Thankful for...the opportunity for exercise. I have been blessed with walking children from one school to another for string class. Kids are great and I get to work out. I have been feeling it everywhere. Yeah!

From the learning rooms....Friday very productive had couple extra heads and hands. Not very often does this happen, but when it does I make use of them. Today will be math and life skills, kids do the grocery shopping with me always have.

From the Kitchen...tonight steaks and veggies and fresh fruit. Rest of the week plan Country Fried steak, taco's, Manicotti, Pizza and Turkey with stuffing.

I am wearing....Capri's and one of my favorite tops with my new walking sneakers. I needed walking shoes so bad, sweet hubby was so nice and he spent last week finding GOOD walking sneakers. I was fitted and everything, felt spoiled!

I am creating....new pair of socks for Poppy this time. I have a project for someone else I need to get started on very soon.

I am going....grocery shopping, drop of f hubby at a job where his truck is already.

I am reading...nothing. Time is against me with a good book and creating comes first.

I am hoping...for a smooth week.

I am praying...thanking God for all the blessings and kept promises. I am also praying for a friend who is struggling.

I am hearing...quiet,quiet and more quiet. No one is up yet. I love this time up before everyone else.

Around the house...thinking of changes with bedrooms. We spent time yesterday cleaning and throwing from at least one bedroom.

A few plans for the rest of the week....concentrating on school, choir, and string class. Begin planning next weeks meals so shopping is on Saturday or Friday. Monday is not the day normally.

Here is a picture thought I would like to share with you...My son was outside waiting to leave when the butterfly landed. We were all so amazed we looked it up and found it to be a Viceroy they are colored like the Monarch so that enemies will leave them alone. Monarches are poisons to their prey. We love homeschooling.....for times like this.

Thank you Peggy for the weekly reminder of life's simplicity. If you would like to take part or read more daybook's please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybooks

2 comments:

Love Bears All Things said...

I enjoyed your daybook very much. I didn't know that about the Monarch and Viceroy.
Mama Bear

Unknown said...

What a great daybook! And what a beautiful butterfly!

Here is mine: http://jenssimplepleasures.blogspot.com/2009/09/simple-womans-daybooklabor-day-edition.html