Monday, October 19, 2009

For Today October 19, 2009

Outside my window...The sun is up bright and warming, feels wonderful in the sun. This weekend was definitely fall weather.

I am thinking...about things I need to schedule. Only if they straighten out my children' s insurance. Had a wonderful fellowship at church last night. I was not wanting to go was stressed out and being emotional, I am really glad I went.

I am thankful for....a wonderful husband, that I was upset with. Came home last night washed all the dishes, practiced music with the children. While I was able to regroup and rest.

I am wearing....denim capri's and t-shirt from my morning walk.

I remembering.....my child is allergic to Guinea pigs. His face and neck have huge welts right this moment. Medicine has been given and applied.

I am going....try to go by an eye place for a one of those free screenings. My one son is having trouble with reading his music. Then we have Orchestra today, the kids favorite part of the week.

I am reading....fell of the wagon again. Books is here next to me read 2 pages this week. Really would like to finish. Have so many I would like to read.

I am hoping....all goes great for my husband, today. Has to do with some new work that could lead lots of work.

On my mind.....God and how he provides for our needs. How Gods timing is everything. Looks as though we will be able to save our home. God has been providing the work we needed when we needed.

From the learning rooms....I am hearing music being practice as I do my daybook. Then we will on to math. Jon is finally getting division slowly but we are chipping away at it.

Noticing that.....I like the walking and the trampoline daily. Feeling better I can notice some weight loss. Can't wait until it is my stomach going down. The supplements are helping level out my stress and emotions. I am not crying at a drop of a pin and staying there like the world is coming to an end.

Ponder the words....don't have any today..

From the kitchen...roasted chicken with fresh veggies.

Around the house...cleaning has been done some more to do. Need to hang Missy's shelves in here closet. This week seems to be the "What will be next to break". All is well, though we can do all things through Christ.

Here is a picture from my journal..my son strumming on his cello.
To see more daybooks visit The Simple Woman's Daybook. Thank you Peggy for hosting this every week.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great daybook! Praying you have a wonderful week!

Jerralea said...

I agree, God's timing is everything. I'm so glad that you will be able to save your house.

dtbrents said...

Thank you for sharing your heart with us. I will be praying for you. God's timing is always perfect. I love the song When He's Four Days Late. God bless you, Doylene