Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook



For today March 23, 2010

Outside my window...
The temp has dropped again here in Florida
will spring come ever come to stay. The sun is out and beautifully bright,
so the hope for warmth is there.

I am thankful...
for my wonderful church that is stepping up
to help out our Aunt. It breaks my heart that my Aunt's church
has dropped the ball at a time when Christian fellowship
is greatly needed.

I am thinking...
how God has opened many doors of service towards others
us friends where there for us last year.

I am wearing...
a blog friend last week had me laughing but also thinking
about this. So here is the new answer
Humble heart for servicing others.

I am remembering...
my husband told me to look up something and I haven't done it yet.
oops as soon as I done here I need to get it done.

I am creating...
a knitted bag, sandwiching a quilt as soon as I decide on a backing.

I am going to...
children's choir other then that nothing until tomorrow

I am reading...
this week nothing has been opened outside of school books

I am hoping....
work picks up for hubby.

I am praying...
praising God for the work my hubby does have, we have been very fortunate that
we still have our construction business.

From the learning rooms...
math tests, math lessons, spelling, LLATL

I am hearing...
Cello practice and peace and quietness.

From the kitchen...
roast in the crock pot tomorrow
spaghetti today
day at a time this week

Around the house...
Have one son sick so the house is very quiet today.

One of my favorite things...
feeling like I actually had a very productive day

A few plans for the rest of the week...
orchestra, school, having a day at our Aunts' house setting her up with a month worth
of meals and just spending time visiting with her.

Here is a picture thought.....
Our trip to Gettysburg


Thank you Peggy for hosting the daybook each week.
To join in or just read other daybook's go here.






No comments: