Monday, July 12, 2010

The Simple Woman’s Daybook

simple-woman-daybook-small

For Today July 12, 2010

Outside my window….

very high humidity, instant sweat as you walk

outside. Have heard thunder a couple of times

but no rain as of yet. I do so love the afternoon thunder showers.

They have a calming effect.

I am thinking…. 

of the trials we have endured for the past 3 yrs.

And how at times it seemed absolutely totally overwhelming.

I am able to see so many blessing that we have received.

I see others and their trials and am thankful for the trials

I have and  realize I do not want to be in their shoes.

I am thankful…

for a husband that makes everything

come true. For the children and myself.

I am wearing….

a sundress and bare feet

comfy summer wear.

I am remembering…

the two different week long events

we had this summer. How my children loved to be apart of

both of them.

I am creating…

I actually have been getting some

hand quilting done this week.

I made two cello bibs yesterday. One for my son and one as a

gift for a special orchestra conductor.

I am praying…

for my friends mom. News, this

week was not good.

From the kitchen…

homemade pizza

pork roast and scallop potato

steak and hot dogs and carrots and biscuits

country fried steak and mashed potatoes and gravy

hamburgers and hotdogs

spaghetti and garlic bread

I am hoping…

my friends boys are having

an awesome time of their life exploring the west coast with

their grandparents. Looking forward to

the stories when they return.

From the learning rooms…

books were closed last week, due to

orchestra camp. This week we going to get back into

book work by Wednesday. Today was living skills

Tuesday is free movie day at the theater

then off to do some shopping.

I am hearing…

quietness/ fish tank filter water

the two boys are hanging laundry (I hope).

Little girl just stepped outside with baby doll.

Oldest is next to me working on math.

Around the house…

laundry is just about complete.

kitchen is clean and ready to make dinner.

Floors need to be mopped after dinner.

One of my favorite things…

seeing dreams come true for my children

A few plans for the rest of the week…

movies tomorrow have some shopping afterwards.

Would like to have a beach day this week sometime.

Here is a picture I would like to share….

All the guys helping their papa get his mast up

his sail boat.

IMG_0002

To read more daybooks please visit Peggy at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Thank you for stopping by and being part of our family this week

Blessing to your family.

Tara

1 comment: