Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Orchestra Masterworks

IMG_0328[1]IMG_0330[1]

My family is very involved in the Metropolitan Area Youth Symphony. This weekend we had two concerts, one on Saturday night, which my oldest son performed two pieces in and the Sunday performance that involved all four of my children. 

I need to mention how proud I am of my three younger children. There were many hours of rehearsals that they sat through with two very late nights. They did a momma very, very proud!

The concerts were absolutely fabulous!  We are so very blessed to be a part of such a wonderful orchestra.

Enjoy the below video’s from two pieces performed Saturday night.

Follow any of the links to learn more about the MAYS Orchestra, and how to be a part of this awesome symphony.

My oldest was playing the viola in this piece.

No comments: