Friday, May 13, 2011

Tribute to Jonathan May

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_arts_letter/2011/05/brothers-composition-tall-and-the-small-honors-jonathan-may.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Fartsletters+%28Orlando+Arts+Blog%29

Tonight we are taking our four children over to the dress rehearsal. Actually we need to be getting ready right now before my husband gets here and we are not ready yet.
Tomorrow is the big debut of the piece. I am thankful that I will be able to be there to support my very dear friend's.
I hope to post a few pictures of the night,

1 comment:

Breezy Point Mom said...

Hey Tara, Not sure if you are in the habit of visiting my blog at all, but if you want to continue to, please visit it now and read the second post from the top. I need a Gmail email from you. Thank you. p.s. my kids will audition next weekend. Not sure what we'll decide, but we'll see how that audition goes. Thanks, BL