Thursday, March 22, 2012

offenses

The church body has been reading "The Bait of Satan" by John Bevere.

I highly recommend this to book to everyone.

It is some good food to digest and that will feed you, I have been able to actually see myself in this book.
I have felt offended by family, friends and strangers. It is so much more hurtful when it comes from someone close to you.

How am I to respond? Have I really truly forgiven? Have I fully turned it over to God?

Or have I actually allowed the offense to stay somewhere with in? If the tiniest speck of offense is in your soul it will grow.  Once that poison is there growing you can find offense in everything and everyone in your daily life.

I want to let go and be free of offense, I want to have a loving closer relationship with my Father.
He is the only one that truly loves me, so why would I not want to please him and be closer to him.




No comments: