Friday, March 1, 2013

Long road

I don't know what to think anymore, finding a dr to do the last surgery has been very long and at times stressful. I did find a dr, was not sure of then they cancelled twice with me having to waiting a month in between. Anyways I finally did see the dr, and he was nice but at the sametime he was very demeaning towards me. He treated me like I love to have surgery fort he attention, then when I said I wanted to dicuss things with my husband. He turned around and said that some women like to wait so they can build up the attention and drag it out over months.
   I just wanted to cry, seriously....why would anyone (and yes I do know there are some out there) want to be put through surgery and all the puking and pain. Only thing I want is to be alive....I have 4 children, I want to watch them grow up. I just survived colon cancer, my risk of the ovarian cyst being cancerous increases.

I am prayer each day, God has been there and has taken care of me. I must keep the faith for this problem that if it is needing removed God will provide the means and the Dr.

Hard to believe this began July 5th, 2012 with a serious infected kidney stone. I praise God for that stone, it was that stone that saved my life.











No comments: