Saturday, August 3, 2013

Where to begin?

I have so many thoughts going through my head. I know I need to find the positive fighting one. Since the news and hearing the statistics, I have a hard time getting out of the depression it has caused. 
I look at my children and realize the times that have been thrown away....I have four of the most beautiful children in the world . My husband is one that I begin to wonder why did I argue so much with him. Everything seems so unimportant anymore. They all need to know I cherish them.
I know I need to find my positive place and stay there! Positive happy thoughts is what is going to fight this battle. I am at our LORDS feet begging Him. Allow me to be here for my children until they are grown. I love my husband I really really do. Everything is to soon, we are not ready 5 years is to short!

No comments: