Friday, October 31, 2008
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Fresh ground wheat on a 1830 stone in Tennessee.
I feel so special! I made bread with it today. SO,So good!
(yes I know the date on the photo is wrong I am to lazy to set it)
So I will begin and pray can always adjust the size of the quilt. I am so excited to begin.
I will post photos of the fabrics later. And try to draw up the plan neater then it is now.
As for now spent to much time on computer, children are waiting, the bread making and a dress for my daughter. Yicks is there enough time for all of this plus chores. ;)
Monday, October 27, 2008
Outside My Window is a cool crisp fresh air that is a sign a Autumn ...
I am thinking of our day and what we will be doing and when...
I am thankful for my friend I feel her and her family is blessing from God...
From the kitchen Fresh brewed morning coffee...
I am wearing still in my nightty as the morning is only beginning...
I am creating I am quilting a quilt for myself and crocheting a afghan for the husband...
I am going... to violin with my children
I am reading...Nicolas Sparks book The Rescue
I am hearing...the finches playing the kids slowly waking
Around the house...making clean for the week ahead
One of my favorite things...brightly colored leaves this time of year.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Boys are boys and mud and boys go so well together! Looks like they had lots...... of fun!!!!!!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Your result for Are You a Jackie or a Marilyn? Or Someone Else? Mad Men-era Female Icon Quiz...
You Are a Marilyn!
You are a Marilyn -- "I am affectionate and skeptical."
Marilyns are responsible, trustworthy, and value loyalty to family, friends, groups, and causes. Their personalities range broadly from reserved and timid to outspoken and confrontative.
How to Get Along with Me
- * Be direct and clear
- * Listen to me carefully
- * Don't judge me for my anxiety
- * Work things through with me
- * Reassure me that everything is OK between us
- * Laugh and make jokes with me
- * Gently push me toward new experiences
- * Try not to overreact to my overreacting.
What I Like About Being a Marilyn
- * being committed and faithful to family and friends
- * being responsible and hardworking
- * being compassionate toward others
- * having intellect and wit
- * being a nonconformist
- * confronting danger bravely
- * being direct and assertive
What's Hard About Being a Marilyn
- * the constant push and pull involved in trying to make up my mind
- * procrastinating because of fear of failure; having little confidence in myself
- * fearing being abandoned or taken advantage of
- * exhausting myself by worrying and scanning for danger
- * wishing I had a rule book at work so I could do everything right
- * being too critical of myself when I haven't lived up to my expectations
Marilyns as Children Often
- * are friendly, likable, and dependable, and/or sarcastic, bossy, and stubborn
- * are anxious and hypervigilant; anticipate danger
- * form a team of "us against them" with a best friend or parent
- * look to groups or authorities to protect them and/or question authority and rebel
- * are neglected or abused, come from unpredictable or alcoholic families, and/or take on the fearfulness of an overly anxious parent
Marilyns as Parents
- * are often loving, nurturing, and have a strong sense of duty
- * are sometimes reluctant to give their children independence
- * worry more than most that their children will get hurt
- * sometimes have trouble saying no and setting boundaries
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Thank you friend for such a new relaxation and love.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
So here is what I came up with......
Watching my children grow, becoming their own.
My husband everything about him.
Hearing him say I love you.
Having his arm around me.
The wonderful father my husband is to our children.
Being a homemaker.
Sewing can get lost in it for hours.
Tacos, ice cream, cheesecake and yes pizza New york style.
Doritio's with ranch dip.
My husbands family who is always there....
Hope one day my family will be also ....
Friends.........who love ya for you.
What Do You Live For?