Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What do I Live for

I was just over at Motley Moms Blog. Maria over there posted "Things I Live for". Love her list but then she asked, "What do you live for?" got me thinking. I can get so wrapped up in all the negative right now it was nice to read this and think about the real life importants.

So here is what I came up with......

Watching my children grow, becoming their own.
Time with my children everyday.
Hearing them say they love me.
The boys playing violin and wanting too.
My little girl saying "I want to be just like you, mommy."
Watching my oldest son everyday take on a task on his own.
Amazment that I even have 4 children .

My husband everything about him.
Hearing him say I love you.
Having his arm around me.
The wonderful father my husband is to our children.

Being a homemaker.
Homemade anything.......
Sewing can get lost in it for hours.
Fabric stores..

Tacos, ice cream, cheesecake and yes pizza New york style.
Doritio's with ranch dip.

My husbands family who is always there....

Hope one day my family will be also ....

Friends.........who love ya for you.

Jesus!

What Do You Live For?


No comments: