Saturday, May 16, 2009

Back to life

For a week everything in my home has been pretty much on hold, due to me working out of the house. My children are awesome kids and can totally hold down the fort. The husband on the other hand is a different story.



As a reward to my children for being such a great responsible people and doing everything I asked of them including school. They were taken to the Potato Festival in town. They each got to ride the Ferris wheel (#2 son has said never again). Daughter asked for 3 days to ride it but when it came to actually standing in front of that big huge wheel her mind changed quickly.









1 comment:

Laura {{* *}} said...

When asked by my young ones last week,
"Mom, what was your favorite ride at the fair when you were a kid?"

Without hesitation,
"The Ferris Wheel."

The classic Ferris Wheel...
a gentle thrill.

Great pic good Mommy! :)

{{* *}}