Friday, January 28, 2022

Tallahassee

          Today we drive 4 hours to Tallahassee for my sons first of many graduate school auditions. Came up the day before since he had a lesson with the professor. Helps also since we are reporting at 8 am for registration and warming up. He will be having auditions every single Saturday through March. So stressful for all of us especially him. 
       My daughter in law and I checked out a couple Walmart’s for The Pioneer Woman items. She did find me a printed duster on sale. Not anything new or different from the local store. Tried to see about fabric being discounted like another lady posted, but not here in Florida. This town or should I say city is busy and full. Even had two chic fil a across from each other on the same road. The amount of liquor stores and smoke shops is ridiculous. To many for a college area. 
   I have radiation appt for consult to learn what I will be doing. I am almost healed from surgery. Still have lots of swelling but half of the swelling is down. I have ice in my bra 24/7, taking ibuprofen and acetaminophen ever 4 hours. Really hoping the rest will go down before radiation starts.   
       
       

No comments: