Saturday, April 30, 2022

Homemade Laundry Soap

I use to make my laundry soap all the time. I am finally returning back to normal having roots and enjoying making things once again. This time I changed the recipe and liking it alot more. Especially on days I hang my laundry out on the line. Another thing I am glad to be doing again. I have a backyard that is private full of trees and shade and breezes. Nice to get outside with the sun and fresh air.


I have read so much back and forth over borax. Plus I know Borax can be used on carpet to kills fleas. So I decided to skip it, glad I did. Second time I changed up even more, another happy out come!


Here is the recipe I am happy with. I shred two bars of homemade lavender soap. Now you can use castile bar soap any scent or any brand laundry bar soap.
Once shredded I mix with Washing Soda, baking soda and Epsom salt also lavender scent for mine. you can use unscented or any other scent. Then lastly Oxi clean I choose the odor blaster, helps with the hardworking man.
Lastly I mix in Lavender essential oil


just divided between my saved oxi containers. Use a wooden scoop that was a free gift from Buff City.



Still working on drying. Using the wool balls with essential oil but having some static. 

No comments: