Monday, April 11, 2022

Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today April 11, 2022

Outside my Window. it is cool, quiet no birds singing, no squirrels playing

I am thinking.about money, bills how I was charged money I for something I did not order 

I am thankful healing, my burns are improving, one small spot right on incision is still hurting but is healing. Soreness is improving, swelling has decreased greatly

In the kitchen. planning spaghetti making with my sons girlfriend when they get back from school today. 

 I am wearing... still in sweat top and shorts from sleeping. Well clean up and dress for day soon.

I am creating… cross stitch stocking for my third grandchild

I am going… to try and relax and enjoy today and the beautiful weather

I am wondering…… about many things, how I want to update the kitchen, what colors for outside the house that will look good with the brick. 

I am reading……not reading but have been doing crosswords 

I am hoping and praying my son gets his home he is trying to purchase. His family can have their own place to call home. Set roots for themselves and their four children.

I am looking forward to…. getting started on my house, making it a home for us.

I am hearing…. grandbaby awake and playing, the other two watching tv before they start school. Otherwise it is very quiet morning so far

Around the house.had a nice weekend, spent outside the whole time. had everyone around, my four children all together at once. Wish I had taken a picture. 

I am ponderingold age questions my sons approached me about them thinking of not just dad and I but their future.

One of my favorite things….having all my children together at one time.  

A few plans for the rest of the weeknot going out anywhere if I don't have to after leaving daily by 9am for over a month 

Here is a picture I am sharing….





To enjoy more daybook here is a link to The Simple Woman’s Daybooks. Thank Peggy for hosting.

No comments: