Sunday, April 3, 2022

Working on new quilt

Have been wanting a Pioneer Woman quilt since she came out with her line of fabric. Made pillowcases to match my comforter already have her throw but not the same as a homemade quilt.

Then I came across Jera Brandvig Quilt as you go. Knew the two where meant for each other.
Quilting in the rain - this the link to the pattern I am using from the below book of Jera Brandvig.
(click picture to see Jera brandvig book)

Didn't think ahead of blogging about this quilt so forgive the lack of pictures. Below you will find a picture of the fabric circles in the process of being cut.

 

                                                       


These two pictures are of my finished circles. Next is to cut a template for a  6 X 6 square then mark lines on each circle for sewing them together. Having hard time seeing the finished size right now, I may add more circle to reach the size I really would like to have in the finish quilt.

                                



Can't wait to see the finished quilt, little worried it will be to small for what I was wanting, but with this pattern I can add on to it at anytime.

Hope you are enjoying your Sunday,
Tara



No comments: