Monday, April 4, 2022

The Simple Womans Daybook



For Today April 3, 2022

Outside my Window…. birds singing, sun shining with squirrels playing

I am thinking.how I really want to spend more time blogging and reflecting 

I am thankfulmy home, it is s a dream come true, another day to be here.

In the kitchen.haven't decided on dinner yet. Waiting for the new Hello fresh box to arrive today.

 I am wearing... comfy short and t-shirt pj's 

I am creatinga cathedral window quilt as you go quilt Jera Brandvig

I am goingto the grocery store ran out of butter, flour, bread.

I am wondering…… what don't I wonder about most of my thoughts lately are on the radiation burning. I know it will stop but daily wonder if it is today. 

I am reading……not reading at the moment. 

I am hoping and praying… I am praying for all my children. Oldest is working on buying a place for his family, second has decisions to make over which grad school. Third work, internships, keeping on track for graduation next year. Then youngest she is looking for new job, one that she enjoys, maybe slower pace then what she was doing.

I am looking forward to…. a new grandbaby coming soon. They are waiting till birth to know boy or girl. Momma wants boy daddy wants girl. Big brother would like to have a brother, since he has two sisters already. 

I am hearing…. the youngest grandbaby going around the house talking and making noises. She is so full of life and fun with lots of energy. It is a huge joy and blessing to hear her laugh and play. Months ago she was in hospital for a month very sick.

Around the house….full house, lots of life. Two are up preparing for school, third will be up soon for school. Grand Kids are up and eating, ready to play. 

I am pondering…honestly? How to answer these thoughts.

One of my favorite things….spring when the world comes alive. Flowers, baby birds, trees green with life.  

A few plans for the rest of the week….don't have to many glad not to rush out door since radiation is over. Will work on quilt, and cross stitch. If nice this week will sit outside.

Here is a picture I am sharing….


To enjoy more daybook here is a link to The Simple Woman’s Daybooks. Thank Peggy for hosting.

No comments: